Monday, November 15, 2010

Didn't know fat people could run. Yes, we can.....imagine that!


I honestly couldn't believe this skinny, um, lady (if you want to call her that) says "I didn't know fat people could run!" And what's more? The BEST line I could come up with was "yeah we can! Imagine that!"

Why do I let people disrespect me? Why can't I stand up for myself? Am I that insecure and that desperate for attention that "any attention is good attention" comes into play? No wonder why people think I'm a welcoming mat. I don't stand up for myself. God, I disgust myself. More than people will ever know. (Ok, rants done!)

Weighed myself and from what I saw, I lost 3 pounds, but I'm going to go with what WW will say tonight. I'm really not expecting big numbers. I've had a terrible week.

My goal for this upcoming week is NO MORE FAST FOOD! Though I thought I was making wise decisions while eating out, I could have made even wiser choices by just eating something from home.

While walking out from the ladies locker room I just happened to look in the mirror, and for a short time, was actually pleased! I AM starting to see some results, and for that, I'm thankful. I'm no longer need to suck in my tummy while wearing my workout clothes. Mostly because they actually FIT me now. I guess I'll keep this up for another week.

(Taken AFTER my last chance workout. I'm smiling cause I'm happy I'm done for the day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment