Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Welcome Mat No More

Ok. So after a couple of minutes of thinking about my last entry "Quit Apologizing Already!" I think what I was trying to get at and what was really on my mind was I'm tired of being a welcoming mat and apologizing for actually wanting to do something for ME.

It seems like, for as long as I can remember, I have a "Welcome" mat imprinted somewhere on my forehead. Like people can just automatically think that they can do what they want or say what they want to me and I'll be fine with it. They'll say "well, how about if we do this instead Crystal." I'll say "Oh, ok, sorry." I guess I'm just tired of being taken advantage of. And when I feel taken advantage of open mouth, insert food. See, it's just a vicious cycle for me. Ugh, things have got to change for me. I think I'll run down to the local tattoo parlor and request they put a "No More Welcomed" tat on me. That would look kinda cool, don't ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment