Tuesday, November 16, 2010

If You Don't Wanna Slip, Don't Go Where It's Gonna Be Slippery!

If you don't wanna slip, don't go where it's gonna be slippery! I should have listened to my own advice....

I knew this was gonna lead to temptation, but yet, I went inside

and saw my what I thought, was my weakness looking up at me



The look on everyone faces looked like it really tasted heavenly so, I took one bite for myself and much to my surprise, I wasn't that impressed. Usually it takes a pulley to get me away from a pizza, but for some unknown reason, I had no desire to eat it. Just didn't taste right. Like, I mean the spices and cheese and ham and pineapple were, oh so good, but like, I knew I could be eating something so much better. I don't know...I guess I'm still so excited about my 5 pound weight loss from this past week. If I wasn't on my game this past week, imagine what I can accomplish THIS week! Maybe that's just playing over and over in my mind.





No comments:

Post a Comment